Tuesday, April 20, 2010

my beginning

Hello! Okay so I'm really new with this whole blogging thing although I know it's been out for a while. No I haven't been living under a rock- just haven't had anything to blog about (did I just make a rhyme?) I apologize in advance, I have a quirky sense of humor so just deal with it. Anyway, I finally found something to blog about- my walk through the Bible. Thus the name of my blog is titled My Walk. I wanted to keep a journal of my feelings, thoughts, emotions and plain rhetorical questions that I have while reading each book of the Bible. While this is day one, I've already started reading. I researched books to begin with for Bible beginners and found Mark- the book about Jesus's last days- to be a good start. I will say that my blogs are in no way shape or form fact, truth, or accurate. My insight is just that- mine. It's how I perceive what each verse and scripture to be. Through prayer I am comforted knowing that God will lead me to receive His message in the way He knows my mind is able to grasp. If you don't like what I say, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE read the Bible yourself (ignore my blog if you must, however I encourage you to do the former). Grab a copy, study it and seek your own interpretation of what you think the scriptures are conveying. Thanks so much to reading! to be continued :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment